Wednesday 6 January 2016

Pizza volunteers needed!

The pizza program only flies if we have parent volunteers to hand out the slices.

It takes about 10 minutes to hand out the pizza slices to a class. That's 10 minutes once a week.  If there are lots of volunteers, you may only have to do it once a month.  

My 2 boys go to Highview, so I put on my parent hat and help out with this school fundraiser. The bell rings at 12:25, I walk across the hall to the lunch room and hand out pizza to a class. I'm usually done at 12:30.  That's it.  

Last year, we had a parent volunteer who had a toddler in a backpack as he was handing out pizza to a class.  Amazing commitment to the job!

Please let me know if you are available to help.  Thank you in advance for supporting Highview's main fundraiser.  


No comments:

Post a Comment