Monday 22 September 2014

Mrs. Maureen Mah-Doucette

Hello!
     I am the Designated Early Childhood Educator (DECE) who has been given the amazing opportunity to work with Mrs. Scott and Mrs. Crossley in Full Day Kindergarten.
     I live in Aurora with my husband, Dave and 3 children.  My oldest two, Nicole and Alison are presently doing their post secondary studies and my son, Michael is in grade 10.
     I have a degree in Child Psychology, my ECE diploma and my advanced ECE certificate.  I have been with the YRDSB for 8 years and previously, instructed the ECE programme at Seneca College.
     I love the outdoors and spend the summers camping but also love indulging in spas and Starbucks.
I hold a black belt in Karate and continue to train and instruct.
     I am looking forward to a fabulous year at Highview with your child.  Thank you for making me feel so welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment